Bom OA 175/2013
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL,
BOMBAY BENCH, MUMBAI.
ORIGINAL APPLICATION NO.175 OF 2013
Dated of Decision:16.04.2013
CORAM: HON'BLE SMT. LEENA MEHENDALE, MEMBER(A)
HON'BLE SMT. CHAMELI MAJUMDAR, MEMBER(J)
R/at 204 Kaveri,
J.B. Nagar, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400 059. ... Applicant
(By Advocate Shri G.B. Kamdi)
1. The Principal General Manager,
Telecom BSNL Kalyan,
SSA Kalatalav, Kalyan.
2. Chief General Manager, Telecom
BSNL, Administrative Building,
Juhu Road, Santacruz (W),
Mumbai 400 054. ... Respondents
O R D E R (ORAL)
Per: Smt. Leena Mehendale, Member(A)
Heard the learned counsel for the applicant for sometime.
2. He has taken us through Annexure A-2 and Annexure A-4. Annexure A-4 dated 29.02.2012 is a communication to him which is an order passed by the BSNL informing the applicant that his APAR grading for the period 06.07.2009 to 31.03.2010 has been upgraded and the points obtained by him are changed from 1.097 to 4.01. The applicant claims that 4.01 points on a scale of 10 are sufficient to consider him as above the Bench-Mark for the purpose of getting MACP. However, Annexure A-2 shows that a decision has been taken on 05.05.2012 which is nearly three months after the order at Annexure A-4 under which he is not considered eligible for MACP. He has, therefore, made a representation Annexure A-7 dated 11.10.2012 which has not yet been considered by the Department and he has not received any reply.
3. In view of this, we direct Respondent Nos.1&2 to consider his representation dated 11.10.2012 within a period of two months and give him a suitable speaking reply.
4. With the above directions, the OA is disposed of. No costs.
(Smt. Chameli Majumdar) (Smt. Leena Mehendale)