Bom OA No 94/2013 on 13-02-2013
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL,
BOMBAY BENCH, MUMBAI.
ORIGINAL APPLICATION NO.94 OF 2013
Dated of Decision:13.02.2013
CORAM: HON'BLE SMT. LEENA MEHENDALE, MEMBER(A).
HON'BLE SMT. CHAMELI MAJUMDAR, MEMBER(J)
Shri R.L. Singh
R/at 16/A, 4th Floor,
New Azad CHS Ltd.
Malad (E), Mumbai 400 097. ... Applicant
(By Advocate Shri G.B. Kamdi)
1. The Chief General Manager, Maintenance
BSNL, Western Telecom Region,
Telephone House 12th Floor,
Mumbai 400 028.
2. The Chief General Manager, Telecom
Uttar Pradesh (West) Circle,
BSNL, Meerut 250 005.
3. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Through Chairman & Managing
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, H C Mathur
New Delhi 110 001. ... Respondents
O R D E R (ORAL)
Per: Smt. Leena Mehendale, Member(A)
Heard Shri G.B. Kamdi, learned counsel for the applicant for some time.
2. Learned counsel for the applicant requests permission to withdraw this Original Application with liberty to file a fresh Original Application by bringing out all the details of such employees in Mumbai who may have been given promotion and are now working against the promotional post which they might have joined before the stay order passed by the Hon'ble High Court of Madras on 12.07.2011.
3. Original Application is dismissed as withdrawn. No costs. Liberty as above is granted.
(Smt. Chameli Majumdar) (Smt. Leena Mehendale)